Packages and Pricing
Boudoir Package $1,950
Boudoir Package $1,950
This style of photography is artistic in nature and easy on the eye. Our boudoir package uses natural light filled rooms for a soft fine result. This package is ideal for those wanting to achieve a stunning natural result.
- Duration 8 hours (one model only)
- Hair and Make Up
- All images provided on a USB (Colour + B&W)
- 8 Retouched Images
- As many outfit changes as time allows
- Extra Retouching available from $35 per image
- Hi Res Retouching available from $50 per image
A $500 deposit is required at the time of booking so we are able to secure your shoot day. The remaining balance is due on the day of your shoot.
Locations are to be organised and booked by the client prior to the shoot. Natural light filled rooms will give you the best result for any Boudoir shoot. We are more than happy to provide suggestions on location selection.
Please note that all car parking costs incurred by the photographer and make up artists on the day are to be covered by the client.
Retouched images included in the portfolio packages are all high quality low resolution. If high resolution images are required please notify us at the time of image selection to avoid additional charges.
To assist with the delivery of your images please submit all retouching requirements via our retouching page.
Preparing for Your Shoot
NAILS : make sure your nails and toes are freshly manicured.
HAIR : always arrive with clean dry hair ready to style, if you are bringing clip-ins for extra length or volume, please make sure they are washed and dry and ready to style.
TAN : if you want to have a tan for your shoot, please make sure its fresh and not blotchy or peeling.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE DAY :
HEELS : please bring a selection of heels (black, nude or coloured) the thinner the heel the better the leg line, if you are wearing stockings bring closed in toe shoes.
OUTFITS : depending on your location and what you a shooting for, you will need to bring a selection of clothes, lingerie, stockings, suspenders, swimwear and jewellery if it matchs your style.
SOME TIPS :
- If you would like more volume or length with your hair, we recommend bringing a set of clip-ins to give you supermodel hair
- If you are wearing suspenders please check you have purchased stockings (not stay ups)
- For perfect glowing skin drink 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in warm water every morning, this also helps to stop bloating, try and start this as soon as you know you would like to book your shoot .